Man Cat Monday #9

Its been a rainy weekend! I did not get to go out much.
So I lounged around looking for something to do.


This is our old rolly ball. It's got a scratchy thing in the middle. I like to play with it, but...


We got a NEW turbo track!! You got to see Nellie play with it, now you can see my action!


I like to watch the ball go over the hump!!!
And then I wack it hard to go around the corners!


Wow! Watch that ball go! Way faster than Nellie's Wack-a-doodle!!!


That was tiring, I think I need a nap! 


Oh Yeah! Nellie watched every move!
See them and weep!! I'm the Man!!!





15 comments:

  1. Oh what fun! I love the turbo track too, that's whappin at it's finest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly look like you know what you're doing, Kozmo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kosmo, Good job on that turbo track. Lucky loves ours. Nellie, we are glad you are keeping your eye on him and keep him straight. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are the man, Kosmo!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that looks like a fun toy and we've never seen a blue turbo track!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhhhh Turbo Track. Leia has one and just luffs it all to pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We really enjoyed your pictures, Kozmo.....what fun!!!!!!!! You can send that rain to us, cuz we need it desperately.....we are in a drought and our water is being rationed.

    Love to you, Kozmo, to Nellie, and to your humans.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You certainly deserve a nap after all that playing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. that was good watching you. I love my turbo track too.. Great fun.. Hugs GJ x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Y'know, we don't play with our turbo track nearly as much as we should! You make it look like fun, Kozmo!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kozmo, you make me want to drag out my turbo track and play, too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Nice turbo track!!!
    You´re the man really!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, that looks really fun! Mama, get me one of those! You look like you're having a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  14. me loves keeping up with you here!! I miss you but am glad I can hear all about you. Give Koz and the gang hugs and kisses for me!
    Your devoted follower,
    Lee in Texas

    ReplyDelete

Mes Loves reading what yous has to say....